Saturday, November 05, 2005

Here's a fun little exercise from yvonne's site. Type your name into Google, followed by the word 'needs' and see what comes up. Here's what I got.

1. Leila needs a role model.
2. Leila needs to play her wild card
3. Leila needs her risk-taking madness
4. Leila needs medication
5. Leila needs Pierre's help
6. Leila needs to learn to pay attention to the little details
7. Leila needs a scientist
8. Leila needs to be the princess
9. Leila needs more work


Through this exercise I learned that Leila is a popular name for dogs. There is one dog named Leila who is 15 years old, a black lab, and has been lost since December 15, 2004, in St. Charles Illinois. Leila is also an adorable Australian Shepherd in need of a new home.

LEILA is also a collaborative data driven system that spans multiple agencies and branches of government. Leila is an excellent example of how technology can help "break down the barriers between organizations by facilitating information exchange, while at the same time maintaining security and agency controls.

So. There you have it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! My name is Leila too and I live in Sydney, Australia. Leila is such an awesome rare name and I'm glad you have it too. PS how do you pronouce your name cos it better be LEE-la cos thats the cool way biatch.

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello its me leila again a few minutes later. its actually about 2pm over here right now... tell me what is toaster stroodle leila? have you ever tasted vegemite? sorry have to go the fairies are getting hyperactive again and the kanpuses (my crossbreed of kangaroos and platypuses which i ride to school by water or land)are getting restless

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Leila P said...

My name is Leila too. And pronounced the right way. ;) And weirder yet, my Indian name is Little Bear. strange coincidences.

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger