Saturday, October 15, 2005

I feel good. I spent the evening with some ladies from church and I feel encouraged and inspired.

I'm trying to spend more time reading the words of Jesus and less time watching tv. Also I am no longer "seeing" anyone and feel just fantastic about that.

Tomorrow's looking like a busy day. We have obedience school, then the park, then maybe more of the park with a family from church, then out to the farm for the evening, then a bath. Because we all know how dogs smell when they hang out on farms.

I'm thinking again about writing, which is funny, because everything that I write on this site lately is completely moronic drivel. Thanx to the internet I have all but abandoned all that I hold dear, that is, syntax and paragraph construction. I probably couldn't diagram this sentence if my life depended on it.

I take comfort from the fact that one only needs to have a rudimentary grasp of english in order to be extremely successful in the Christian publishing industry. I mean, have you read "The God Chasers?" Seriously.

I just feel that it's imperative that I start spending time writing something, anything, just for the hell of it, until some sense of direction avails itself.

That's all. At ease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger