Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Well, I'm nervous. But I don't get nervous. But I am. How come??

Because I've committed myself to playing a song that I very recently wrote at the Vineyard Community Cafe this saturday. Am I insane?? Have I completely lost it?

Yes.

And now, though I can hardly play guitar and I can't remember the words and I'm mortified of performing, and I have precious little time left to practice....

I know that getting out of my comfort zone is important right now so I'm gonna go ahead and suck it up.

In the meantime.... practic practice practice. I need to find myself a guitar teacher.

I bought the new Ani Cd but haven't listened to it yet. I'll let you know how that goes.... I'm sure it'll be heavenly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger