Saturday, December 13, 2003

Well, it looks like all systems are "Go" for the Liberia trip.

As I said to Rafiki this evening, the only One who can stop me is God. With that in mind, feeling a distinct impression of divine timing, I am planning to take this trip in July. There is nothing standing in my way, and I believe that God has said yes.

I've also registered for a TESOL course which I hope to work through in record time. Then I have some rather large decisions to make, but I will leave those for the right time. I'm tired of stressing about things before they're issues.

In fact I've pretty much committed myself to not worrying about anything until the new year, whereupon there will will be much to be considered and worked on and applied for and organized..... letters to be written, shots to be taken, money to be raised, never mind a fairly extensive TESOL certification to study through, overseas job options to investigate, finances to get ahold of, a website to build, people to call....

If there's anything I know I need to immediately begin working at improving..... discipline and time management. Not tonight mind you. Tonight is a veg night. Movie, nuked pizza, couch, pillow, teddy bear. Perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger