Tuesday, October 07, 2003

I should have been fast asleep quite some time ago. Not really tired, somehow.

Uh..... maybe I am rubbing eyes I'm giving myself 5 minutes to get into bed.

For the last long while I've been surrounding myself almost completely with people who I know, and who know me...... as I begin to venture out to stuff like, say.... creative writing workshop..... it becomes apparent to me that I'm no less socially retarded than I used to be. Strangely enough, the nicer you are to me, the more nervous and tongue tied I become.

Why am I like this? What's my problem? Humans are not scary. Humans are not intimidating. I am not insecure, and I have no reason to be.

I think I'm going to Steinbach on Wednesday to attend a housegroup with some old acquaintances. The thought fill me with trepidation, but I have my reasons. Pray that I retain my sanity.

bed.... pillow..... teddy..... sleep.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger