Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Okay.

This Flatscreen LCD Monitor will have to do until my old picture box comes back from the factory.

I just couldn't wait one more day to say hello.

Nothing new. I can't remember the stuff I was wanting to say before this whole fiasco. I've had a rough week...... actually this has been going on for a couple weeks..... if it's not one thing, it's something else, I suppose. I'm feeling better, the computer's back up, we once again have hot water, nobody's bugging me, so everything here's cool. Especially the snow...... too cool for my liking.

It's late and I'll have more to say tomorrow, but for now, I just wanted to say hi because my life without internet can be a lonely thing. For now I have to go to bed.

I'm missing a rather large file of writing material, and no amount of system restoring will turn it up...... so if any of you would like to read it, I suggest you pray for a re-creative miracle.

That's it. I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger