Monday, September 22, 2003

Imagine my displeasure when, staggering into the house with a grand mal headache and a swollen throat, I find that the water heater has been pursuing it's diabolical scheme to take over the basement.

That was several hours ago. I've popped some motrin and consumed a rather large container of yogurt, since my throat has proven adverse to solid foods. I'll be making tea momentarily. The blankets and cushions are in disarray since I had to move stuff around in order to get the rugs out and lay them outside. My eyes hurt. I'll be staying home tomorrow.

But look at my dedication!!! Below this post you will find everything I wrote this weekend, edited and in the order they were written in. There are some other things I'd like to write, regarding my family, but those can wait. For now I'll leave you with something my dad said that rang very true for me.

"Religion has made a business of the one thing that ought to be free."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger