Sunday, March 06, 2005

I have been brushing Abu all day. As it turns out, I really let the ball drop on grooming, on account of how I'm not used to having a dog with such long lustrous locks. Well, she's looking good today. Sleek and black and beautiful. I just need to deal with a few mats, bring her out to get a shampoo, and then stay on top of things. This will result in less hair on the couch, which will compensate for the general incompetence of the brush/vaccuum extension.

After a weekend of sluggish gluttony and liberating vietnam with the help of my trusty ps2, I would have to say that my birthday was a rousing success. Not only that, but I managed to get two rooms looking good, my dog shiny, two loads of laundry done, gave the coffee table a makeover, and went on some pretty long jaunts with my trusty companion.

Now that Abu's sacked out, and my roomie's home from her weekend in Prince Albert, I'm gonna have some cake, and some pepsi, and buckle down for another week of work. I have nothing exceptional to say, aside from this. I love squad based war games, even though I'm a pacifist. It's okay to kill pixels. There's no law against that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger