Tuesday, May 23, 2006

It would appear that I have survived a weekend in manitoba. I drove home in the sweltering height of a very very hot day and arrived at my house completely dehydrated.

Life goes on as usual. Abu continues to do well in her agility class, though her attention span is precisely 15 minutes shorter than her class.

Work is a drag lately, summer is slow and hot. The next few months will be defined by the sticky dirty sore feet and extreme boredom of searching for something to do in a place where all but the most distasteful tasks have already been done.

So. The countdown to friday begins. again. Oh, the humanity.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

And to think. You were so close to me I could've kissed you.

Call me next time you're out!

3:33 PM  
Blogger grasshopper said...

not that close, didn't even touch winnipeg. would've liked to but alas..... I'll be out in summer. We'll hang out then

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. projectors cheap ambien cod Camcorders+payment+plan Mesothelioma celebrex Free web decoration interior house kitchen lease newburgh ny

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger