Saturday, April 08, 2006

well, here I am in Vancouver. There were no cute boys on the plane. The trip was otherwise good. Westjet has sattelite tv embedded in the backs of their seats, so I got to watch star trek all the way here. Also, I found a copy of the gnostic gospels in the edmonton airport, which was an awesome catch.

I woke up early this morning and took a walk. Vancouver, as it turns out, is a city of many inclines. I was able to roll nearly the whole way to the coffee shop in my heelys, but in the end had to march right back uphill to my sister's place. Now she tells me that there's a much closer coffee shop, and I've worked up a sweat for nothing, but at least I've gotten some exercise. It makes up for all the sitting I did yesterday.

So for those of you who don't know, I'm here visiting my sister and her new baby. It's a short visit, I go home on monday morning, so I intend to make the most of it. Tonight the boys are taking me downtown to a japanese restaurant, and sometime today I plan to go to the forest ( 3 blocks away) and soak up some chi.

For now I must go.

1 Comments:

Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

have an incredable time my friend! I am envious that you can walk to the forest and I am so far away from it! Enjoy the trees for me will ya?!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger