Thursday, August 18, 2005

Well, there's this "thing" going around and supposedly I got "tagged" so I'm gonna be a good sport and participate. I'm supposed to be dying my roots but alas, I love to procrastinate. So here we go.

10 years ago today: I was bounding through meadows and forests with my trusty german shepherd at my side. Belle accompanied me on all my trespassing adventures, though by that time she was arthritic and deaf.

1 year ago today: I was suffering through the last stretch of my janitorial days, agonizing about whether or not to give my notice and move to Regina.

yesterday: work, Dogpark, mow lawn, do dishes, take shower, go to bed.

tomorrow: take dog to vet, fill up with gas, pack for holidays, go to bed early.

5 snacks I enjoy: Betty Crocker rainbow bit icing, nachos and salsa, lays salt'n vinegar chips, herring fillets in hot sauce, strawberries with milk.

5 adult beverages I enoy: Corona, pineapple breezers, Corona, mike's hard anything, Corona.

5 bands I know the lyrics to: Ani Difranco, Our Lady Peace, Avril Lavigne (ack) Janet Jackson, Blink 182.

5 things I would do with $100 000 000: pay off debt, buy a house, buy some stuff for people I like, reclaim the sahara desert to feed africa, or start a bunch of children's homes.

5 locations I'd like to run away to: Hmmmm...... Liberia, Tibet, Cambodia, Morocco, The Amazon.

5 bad habits I have: Procrastination, nose picking, ass scratching, eating take out, swearing.

5 things I love doing: Taking Abu to the dogpark, playing video games, laying in grass, climbing trees, yard work.

5 things I would never wear: Pink, halter tops, banana clips, tight pants, loafers.

5 TV shows I like: Friends, Star Trek, MXC, Joan of Arcadia, Simpsons.

5 movies I like: The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys, The United States of Leland, Donnie Darko, Charlie's Angel's: Full Throttle, Kill Bill....... oh my gosh there are so many I could go on all day.

5 famous people I'd like to meet: The Dalai Lama, Nelson Mandela, Ani Difranco, Angelina Jolie, Lauryn Hill.

5 favorite toys: My dog (oh she's not a toy?), cell phone, computer, ps2, DVD collection, car (zoom zoom).

5 people to tag: this took too long. I won't do it to anyone else ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger