Thursday, March 17, 2005

Well, it's St. Patrick's day but it looks like Chistmas, and I refuse to wear anything red or green. Outside it's blizzarding, or at least snowing and blowing at the same time, which in the middle of March counts as a blizzard just because it's so damn infuriating.

I have finally wrapped up a month's worth of very expensive complications regarding the safety certification for my car, and as a result I am overdrawn on my account for the first time since moving here. There's more good news in that sentence than bad, but I'm still kinda disgruntled due to the aforementioned complications, so I won't celebrate until I am safely insured, my manitoba insurance cancelled, and all caught up on payments that had to play second fiddle to the tyranny of bureaucracy. That's not really a paradox, by the way, it makes perfect sense.

In the meantime, I am at something of a crossroads in my life, thus, my silence over the last week. I believe the term I'm looking for is verbal constipation, and I'm not sure I'm over it quite yet.

So..... here's a list of things that I wanted to cover and may or may not cover in the near future.

Fight Club..... good movie
family coming to visit
why my pastor ROCKS
doing devotions with roommate
God says what He always said and I finally pay attention
Giving up
X-Men

If any one of these topics interests you, feel free to let me know and I may make a post just for you. In the meantime, this is gonna be the first time all week that I get to bed before 11, rendering me a conscious and capable functional living human being, as opposed to the undead zombie that's been lurching to work the past week.

I'm looking forward to this weekend. I plan to wrestle myself back into a writing state of mind. Hopefully, this will not be disastrous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my site feed
powered by blogger